This site uses first-party cookies for Google Analytics
Using our www.booandstu.co.uk website means we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our user's browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. But you have any concerns, you can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
- If you contact Boo&Stu via our website www.booandstu.co.uk, by email, by phone or through our social networks, any information you provide is solely to enable Boo&Stu to process your enquiry or project and provide a high level of service. The information concerning you will be accurate and up to date and will be held in accordance with the law. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- Except as set out here or as required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, Boo&Stu will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party, except to our relevant Associates if necessary for gathering quotations, but you consent to your such being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
Terms & Conditions for using booandstu.co.uk
- The Boo&Stu (Company) and this website www.booandstu.co.uk is owned by Anna Celeste Watson and Stu Jones. If you have any queries about privacy or these terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using www.booandstu.co.uk you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The information on the website is subject to change without notice. Boo&Stu make no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, or operation of the website or the information contained in it.
- Boo&Stu disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to the website or in relation to any information contained in it.
- By using the website you accept and assume the risk that information may be out of date, incomplete, and inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements and you agree that use of the website is at your sole risk.
- The website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for information purposes only and Boo&Stu is not responsible for the content of or the accuracy of information contained on such websites. Boo&Stu hereby exclude all liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever howsoever arising as a result of accessing third party websites from the links contained in the website.
- Boo&Stu shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of any computer viruses or malware originating from or transmitted by this website or any third party via this website.
- The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of any part of the contents of the website is prohibited unless you are expressly promoting Boo&Stu's services, in which case a credit to 'Boo&Stu' and link to this website www.booandstu.co.uk is required unless otherwise requested by email or in writing. Please email such requests to email@example.com.
- Please note that the copyright to any projects represented on this website may also be owned by the Client (company) being promoted, and our use of any design work herein is governed by a fair use policy as the creators of the relevant design work. In such cases it is the Client's responsibility to ensure that their website and its content, including any content represented here on our website, complies with the law and all standing regulations. The Client shall therefore indemnify Boo&Stu against any and all claims and expenses including legal fees arising from any misuse or not complying with such regulations.
- These terms shall be governed by English law and you agree that any dispute concerning them or the website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Boo&Stu General Terms & Conditions
including Pricing & Quotations
- Any Quotations, Project Briefs (Proposals) or Contracts provided by Boo&Stu will be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions provided on such documents, or by email.
- All Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days unless otherwise specified. Boo&Stu reserve the right to update quotations or decline projects after expiry of the 30 days.
- All prices are given in GBP (Pounds Sterling). VAT is not charged unless stated.
- For Boo&Stu's Ethical Policy click here.
TALK TO US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
If you've got a brilliant branding, print, web or illustration project in mind, Boo&Stu would love to help! Get in touch today for a friendly chat to find out what we can do for you.
Call Boo&Stu on:
Email us at:
Our studio is in Dorchester, Dorset. We work with clients across the South West, Sussex & London. FIND US >>